I am not sure if I have ever confessed this before, but I am a true hoarder when it comes to beauty products. I collect and ask for samples unabashedly from all places. I always think these are great sizes for travelling, but the truth is, I never travel anywhere where I have the time to delve into a full routine and have sometime had less than 2 days notice before I need to hop onto a plane even to be able to rummage through my drawer for the samples I'd pack with me.
Anyways, I will try to stick to my resolution of not buying new products until I have gone through every single sample product that I carry in my stash and whilst I am at it, why not do some reviews?
I have been going through these two hand cream samples lately. The first is Guinot's Multi Action Vital Hand Care which is meant to be an invigorating and rejuvenating hand cream. The texture of this is really nice and does leave the hand quite aptly moisturised after application for a long period of time. I do tend to have dry hands and so really appreciate the light and easily absorbed texture of this hand cream that does the trick for replenishing lost vibrance in my much-abused hands. May I also mention that the scent of this is also really pleasant and that I thought it reminded me of how Clarins' products smelled.
This product s meant to reduce brown spots and improve the youthfulness of your hands. I didn't have enough of the sample to test if this was the long term effect indeed, but retailing at $52 for the full-sized bottle, I don't suppose I'd find out anytime soon.
A much more affordable alternative might be my next product review:
| Sasy N Savy Rose and Lavender Hand Cream |
At the price of $36 per 100 ml though, this one has more accessible anti-aging propensities than my other review and could be a good one to begin with. I also think the rose scent in this cream is subtle, more overpowered by the lavender, but I didn't mind the scent at all as it doesn't linger.