Thursday, 2 February 2012

Bellabox

I love February. My favorite month of the year on fact, cause it is always the month of many presents. Valentine's day, my birthday and some years also Chinese New Year.



Well this year I had every reason to love February already as I discovered Bellabox this morning. I had been reading about Glambox through my newest blog following, a service that delivers samples of products to your doorstep every month for a small fee.



I am on a personal mission to find the perfect foundation and anti-aging cream at the moment and have taken a liking to beauty blogs. This Glambox concept appealed to me cause until I know the product will not make me breakout or look cakey or smudge rara...I don't want to shell out hard-earned dosh for it.



And then voila, I discover Bellabox! I hesitated for a bit at first, because eventhough it is only for a $15 fee, I do find that I collect many samples that I struggle to get through. I either get them from showbags and forget to try them out or they are products that I am impartial about or have tried and haven't finished the bottle/tube.



Anyways, I ramble...back to Bellabox. They are 5 handpicked high-end product samples from names such as Gatineau, Akin, Napolean Perdis etc sent to your doorstep every month. If you need more information about the product, they also keep a blog updated with reviews and beauty tips that make for a really good read.



I emailed the site to S and mentioned that I was really intrigued but wasn't entirely sure if I should join. Then I come back to
my desk at work after a meeting to find this in my inbox:



It says: For my special wifey. Enjoy!



Awww.... S says it is Part One of my birthday present. He knows too well a Happy Wife means a Happy Life. Now I can't wait for my first Bellabox...and the other parts of my birthday present...hehehe.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...