Yes you have seen this one before but I bought earrings for it today!
Tada!
I love popping into Colette everynow and then for quick jewellery fixes. I also picked up this short scarlett exquisite stone necklace to go with my shoes that I plan to wear for my birthday tomorrow. I am pairing it with my new Cue top and a black skirt, thus the need for a burst of colour in accessorizing.
Also within my shopping haul today, Victoria's basement now sell a range of Martha Stewart's Arts and Crafts which would have been helpful during my wedding planning...anyways, S and I had always wanted a pendant light for our dining space, but couldn't commit to which one, so today I found this robin egg blue solution:
Zooming in on the lone rose from the garden that I saved from the thunderstorms
Wee! Happy Birthday to me!!! And my Blog! It was one year old on the 16th of February but I didn't check it until today. Ah well... good to see it's still going strong!





