Saturday, 25 February 2012

Bellabox February

I alluded to this before, but Mr. HEA had been generous this year and gave me a teaser as a birthday present and paid for a 3 month subscription without actually even knowing what this was about. *Bless*
I received this later than others I beleive but it was just in time for my birthday nonetheless.


 I think it might be a Valentine's day edition with the flowers and the choccies. Too bad we don't have a bathtub, I would have loved to throw these soap rose petals into the water with me for a realxing soak. They smelt really nice of a sandalwood tinge and was the first whiff you get from the box when you open it up. It's an innovative product, Star & Rose Confetti Soap Roses at $25.95 for a box of 12 (4 different colours).

The other delights I have in the box were Sasy N Savy Citrus Hand Cream, Bloom organic Hand & Body Wash, Chocolate Hearts from the Chocolate Box, Sparoma Shimmer Wrap with Jasmine (which I gleefully spread on my arms and legs for an extra glow on my tanned skin on my birthday. It was neither a silky texture nor unpleasant at all, and had a really subtle glistening effect, but the jasmine scent lingered all day long and might not be a great idea if jasmine makes you heady), and a full sized B by Bloom Collecta Eyeshadow Duo (I hadn't worn blue eyeshadow since my teenage years, but promptly gave these a spin on my birthday)


It was a rather icy blue and I quite liked it for the Friday, but I am probably going to get through the brown a lot quicker. The application was easy and the colour lasted all day and did not rub off or smudge within my crease which is good. I couldn't help but keep thinking I was much like the nomadic beauties on Fendi's Fall 2012 show.


Borrowed from Vogue: Photographed by Evan Sung

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...