Sunday, 12 February 2012

Cutesy Post from the zoo


Hah, we went to the Zoo on a sunset tour with work this week. I had never been to this one, having thought I was too old for that kind of stuff before, but since this was a work treat, I went along and well, was really pleasantly surprised. There's something about private tours that make the whole experience seem very special too and the animals were at ease too.
Pashing Giraffes

Baby Elephant *Swoon*

Bruiser the Tame

Lovely lizard posed for me!

We got to stroke the Enchidna

Beware the dropbear!

An intimate bonding session between Mum and cub
And this little Quokka really made my day when it came to eat at my peace-offering.



Now on to planning some din dins...how do you keep the hubby interested when you started his day with Battered Fish and Basil Toast Soldiers for brunch?

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...