Monday, 20 February 2012

A tropical themed wedding

I have a formal wedding reception to attend and the theme has been set to be tropical. I am not the best at deciphering dress codes, but we have been told bright colours were in order.

Short of running out to buy a brand new bright orange halter neck maxi-dress from Sheike (I saw it over the weekend) that I am not sure I'd ever wear again...I am at ends on what I should be wearing to this wedding.

Last night, after a long agonizing over my wardrobe, I thought this might kind of work.





It's an assymetrical dress made out of chiffon. I bought it from a small boutique from when I went to Melbourne over NYE. I thought the black and gold long necklace might go well with it.





The gold accents on these sandals would then match that on the necklace.





And I'd wear these gold bangles too.

Haven't decided on earrings yet as I don't have any nice gold ones. I am not even sure if I should wear chunky ones or drop earrings considering I already have a long necklace.

Ah well, I still have the week to find something...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...