Thursday, 2 February 2012

I got tagged!

The Rules:
- You must post the rules
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged
- Tag eleven new people and link them on your post
- Let them know you've tagged them.

Here's a blogpost in response to being tagged by Tiny Little Bubbles.

11 fun facts about myself:
1) I am a bag lady. Some people amass shoes, others, clothes, but I only buy what I need in those categories (sometimes for the sake of creating outfits to match my bags), but I love bags and they will definitely be my downfall one day.
2) I love dreams. I sometimes don't want to wake up just because I want to continue on in a lovely dream
3) I like pretense. It's a little escapist part of me, except that in my fantasies, I am that girl living with a massive walk-in wadrobe with beautiful clothes, shoes and BAGS!
4) I get hungover on wine. And only wine. Which sucks cause I love wine tasting and pairing, but I always feel terrible the next day after a wine-boozing session. Turns out my dad is the same. Poor us.
5) I drink beer. Probably because of fact #4, or also because it is a cheaper drink to request for when someone offers to buy you a drink.
6) I hate being indebted to people. If someone does something nice for me, I try to reciprocate even better or I make it less of a burden for them because I feel bad that they've gone to that much effort for poor ol' me
7) I am generous and selfless by nurture, not nature. I was a big brat when I was young. And then Mum taught me generosity by making me give up my most coveted toys to my frenemies (you know when you were kids and you fight and your parents tell you to make up with them and so you apologise but you don't really mean it? Those Frenemies). Then I grow up and I buy something really nice for myself and my cousin says, "That's a really nice skirt" And I find myself offering it to her for no apparent reason. Mum chastised me for it, to which I replied, "But you taught me this"
"This was when you were younger, when you had to learn how to share!"
 "WTF???"
Anyways, I am rewired now, too late.
8) I love pwetty things. Which is why I am into gardening, painting, home decor, weddings...anything that creates or explores beautiful things.
9) I still trawl wedding blogs and forums, eventhough I already have had mine and there is no legit reason to.
10) I am a blogaholic. Nowadays anyways and I believe it is my way of coping with the lack of trashy TV in my life now that I have to share TV time with S.
11) I have a weakness for brands. If there was a better label, be it groceries or apparel or white goods, my mind somehow equates branding with quality.


My questions from Tiny Little Bubbles:
1. Are you a winter or summer person? Summer
2. Who is your Favourite person that you would most like to have at a dinner party?
If not a real person, I wouldn't mind having Anne of Green Gables at dinner. She is an awesome character. I am sorry I don't have any favourite persons in real life... I just like having dinner parties with my friends.
 3. What is your Favourite childhood memory? Chatting with mum after she comes home from work every night even whilst she is in the shower. :P
4. 24hour or normal clock? 24 hour
5. Favourite time of the day? Morning, especially on weekends
6. Stomach, back or side sleeper? Back
7. What is the food that brings back the most memories to you when you eat it? Mama Tom Yum Instant noodles just takes me back to my home, a naughty afternoon after school snack that I always tried to sneak in to ruin my dinner.
8. Would you prefer to cycle somewhere or walk and smell the flowers? Cycle. I always used to take my bike out for a ride when I have had a bad time or have been snubbed by a massive crush. Got a mad rush going downhill with no brakes, almost felt like I was flying.
9. Are you an indoor or outdoor person when it rains? Indoor. Rugged up and warm.
10. Do you prefer coffee or tea? Tea if I really have to choose.
11. What is your favourite wine that you've ever tasted. 2010 Belgravia Gewurtztraminer, tasted like orange juice and turkish delight. (but I had a bad bottle at Coast that I couldn't quite send back. Am not sure if it was off or just matured).
Eleven people is a little much for me to tag, cause most people I know in the blogger community have been either tagged or might not continue this.

So, hope you've had fun finding out more about me. :)

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...